12.25.2010

I Heart the Holidays

Somehow, Christmas sprang up on me this year and I started everything a bit later than I would usually. So, instead of wasting time doing nothing with my annual Christmas Eve insomnia, I decided to put up the lights in my room that should have been up a week ago. And, as you can see, it turned into a playful "photoshoot."

I've always loved Christmas lights photography so I thought I'd take a crack at it. And, it was my first time experimenting with multicolor bokeh. I've still got a lot to learn, but it's a process.

Needless to say, I had fun. And, I wish everybody the best this season. =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


//Dress- Calvin Klein / Necklace- Christmas gift from my boyfriend//

1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures!i like your blog

    visit my blog


    http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/


    merry xmas!!

    ReplyDelete