6.21.2010

The Our Father

So, it's Father's Day. It's also Sunday which means I'm a groggy mess in the morning, and I have to create a presentable look for church like I have some sense within one hour. I woke up with absolutely no plan; my mom actually suggested this outfit (not to bad). It's funny how I look better when I don't try than when I do.

I absolutely love this necklace. It's actually supposed to be two small necklaces, but I made them into one large one: my favorite DIY to date. Also, this nail polish is a current fav, current as in "until it wears off." It's so different, it thrills me and I love how it brightens up ANY outfit. And yes, my nails are real. (:












//Double Rosary-DIY / Sandals-Monterey / Nail Polish-Q Nail Color in Yellow Lemon//

No comments:

Post a Comment